Urologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Go back to school of life help don't harm show details Go back to school of life help don't harm
Jun 20th, 2015

I wish this doctor fall off the face of the earth his skills far from professional I wanted to like him after he did surgery on me and I would like to fall off the earth what a mistake trusting him I feel as if my life is over he has to anwser to god for what he did to me I got to have another surgery to fix his poor skills he calls surgery stay far away from him he's all about money not worth a dam sorry excuse for a true Christian your just another fish in his barrel avoid this quack he has ruined my life dam him

by C Brennan on May 30th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Eldaif. He is an excellent surgeon. He and his team responded rapidly to an urgent condition that landed me in the ED. He went above and beyond to provide care. I was in the hospital over the weekend, and saw both Dr. Eldaif and the hospitalist, Dr. Kashahba, every day during my hospitalization. I truly felt that I was in the best care possible in his hands.

May 26th, 2012

This doctor should go back for more training in how to care for his patients. I needed emergency procedures afterwards and was trested by a much better urologist that actually called the day after to check in with me to make sure that I was doing alright, NOW that's how a doctor should treat his patients. Go back to school doc cause you seriously lack experience!

mr. show details mr.
by Anonymous on Mar 3rd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Treated with him one time. Seems smart and friendly. Went to Duke medical school.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
caring professional show details caring professional
by John Kelly on Dec 8th, 2009

Hate having to see doctors for any reason and urologists are near the top of that list but Dr. Eldaif makes the experience less stressful. He's a caring and skilled professional.

Oct 3rd, 2009

The Doctor need to follow up with the patients after surgery.