A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Hanna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Kings Daughters Medical Center
- Northeast Hospital Corp- Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem Guirgius Ishak Hanna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bassem G. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Bassem Hanna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bassem Hanna practices Family Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, KY and Morris Plains, NJ.
See New Brunswick Family Physicians.