A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Maximos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Maximos, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Maximos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem Boutros Maximos MD, MPH, and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Bassem B. Maximos practice?
- Dr. Bassem Maximos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassem Maximos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near League City, TX.
See League City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.