A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Maximos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Maximos, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bloodless surgery
- Fertility evaluation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Personalized Obestetrical care
- Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Maximos graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maximos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem Boutros Maximos MD, PA, and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Bassem B. Maximos practice?
- Dr. Bassem Maximos has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassem Maximos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near League City, TX.
See League City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.