A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Nasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Nasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Nasser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem Elie Nasser MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bassem E. Nasser practice?
- Dr. Bassem Nasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bassem Nasser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.