A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Nasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasser
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Nasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Nasser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem Nasser MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bassem Nasser practice?
- Dr. Bassem Nasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassem Nasser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.