Dr. Bassem Tawadrous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bassem Tawadrous?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Bassem Tawadrous?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2016

Love this Dr. he is very easy to talk to, approachable, and compassionate and his nurses are amazing. I would highly recommend my friends and family to Dr. Tawadrous to anyone ,

July 6th, 2015

He delivered both of my baby girls at Bayshore Hospital and was a fantastic doctor both times. My first pregnancy was easy and my second one I had alot of complications with that pregnancy ,but he was very assuring that everything would be ok and it was. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. His staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

April 2nd, 2012

Dr. T delievered all 3 of my children! He was wonderful and I love his staff. Escpecially betty and jennifer! They all care so much. I wouldn't use any one else. Dr. T is always just a phone call away.

October 26th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

I switched to him in my third trimester he's nice very caring and thorough staff is awesome too the wait is awful though

December 12th, 2010

Mama

Very bright and caring doctor

October 22nd, 2009

good doctor

I really liked dr tawdrous alot. He diagnosed my pre-eclampsia early and answered all my concerns. He is a very caring doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

October 18th, 2009

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

I was very upset when I found out that Dr. Tawadrous was leaving but I just found out that he has moved his practice to 4600 Fairmont Parkway, Ste 200, Pasadena, TX 77504. 281-487-2371. I love Dr. Tawadrous! He is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever had!

October 12th, 2009

Very Through

I adored having Tawadrous as a doctor with my first pregnancy. I switched to him when I was 36 weeks along and the process went smoothly. Now that I am pregnant with my second child I immediately decided to see him. He is very through. He double checks things that may potentially cause a problem before the typical time frame. For example I have hypoglycemia so he did a glucose test my first visit (14 weeks) just to make sure and will do the average one at 24 weeks. His answering service is very through I have received phone calls from my dr within 20 min everytime I have called after hours. Once was even 11 o'clock at night. He has left his old office and I am really hoping he continues to practice so I can continue seeing him.

August 31st, 2009

Dr. Tawadrous was extremely curteous and gracious when I met with him. He was very thorough and took his time when meeting with me.

August 21st, 2017