Dr. Bassem Tawadrous Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bassem Tawadrous?

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Love this Dr. he is very easy to talk to, approachable, and compassionate and his nurses are amazing. I would highly recommend my friends and family to Dr. Tawadrous to anyone,

Posted on July 6th, 2015

He delivered both of my baby girls at Bayshore Hospital and was a fantastic doctor both times. My first pregnancy was easy and my second one I had alot of complications with that pregnancy ,but he was very assuring that everything would be ok and it was. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. His staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr. T delievered all 3 of my children! He was wonderful and I love his staff. Escpecially betty and jennifer! They all care so much. I wouldn't use any one else. Dr. T is always just a phone call away .

Awesome Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2011

I switched to him in my third trimester he's nice very caring and thorough staff is awesome too the wait is awful though

Mama

Posted on December 12th, 2010

Very bright and caring doctor

good doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

I really liked dr tawdrous alot. He diagnosed my pre-eclampsia early and answered all my concerns. He is a very caring doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on October 18th, 2009

I was very upset when I found out that Dr. Tawadrous was leaving but I just found out that he has moved his practice to 4600 Fairmont Parkway, Ste 200, Pasadena, TX 77504. 281-487-2371. I love Dr. Tawadrous! He is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever had!

Very Through

Posted on October 12th, 2009

I adored having Tawadrous as a doctor with my first pregnancy. I switched to him when I was 36 weeks along and the process went smoothly. Now that I am pregnant with my second child I immediately decided to see him. He is very through. He double checks things that may potentially cause a problem before the typical time frame. For example I have hypoglycemia so he did a glucose test my first visit (14 weeks) just to make sure and will do the average one at 24 weeks. His answering service is very through I have received phone calls from my dr within 20 min everytime I have called after hours. Once was even 11 o'clock at night. He has left his old office and I am really hoping he continues to practice so I can continue seeing him.

Posted on August 31st, 2009

Dr. Tawadrous was extremely curteous and gracious when I met with him. He was very thorough and took his time when meeting with me.

Posted on October 16th, 2017