A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Zeidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Zeidan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeidan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeidan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Zeidan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeidan graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeidan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem Salti Elias Zeidan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bassem S. Zeidan practice?
- Dr. Bassem Zeidan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassem Zeidan practices Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.