A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Zeidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Zeidan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Zeidan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Colonic Diseases, Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy, and TraumaInjury Procedures.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeidan graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeidan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeidan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bassem S. Zeidan practice?
Dr. Bassem Zeidan practices Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.