A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassett Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassett Brown is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassett H L Brown MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bassett H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Bassett Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassett Brown practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.