Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bassett Brown
Dr. Bassett Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr, California Hospital Medical Center and City Of Angels Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Bassett Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Bassett Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Mehrangiz Cadry
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Naeemah Ghafur
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi14
Dr. John Rastegar
Family Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi39