A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassett Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassett Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassett H L Brown MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bassett H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Bassett Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassett Brown practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.