A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Ibrahim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassiema B Ibrahim MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bassiema B. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.