A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Ibrahim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassiema B Ibrahim MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bassiema B. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bassiema Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.