Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bassil Aish
Dr. Bassil Aish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Aish is affiliated with Huntington Beach Hospital, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center and UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Aish has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bassil Aish has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Bassil Aish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.
Family Medicine, General Practice
Diamond Bar, CA
Dr. Peter Dangvu
Huntington Beach, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Kirk Mulgrew
Sports Medicine, Pediatrics
Huntington Beach, CA 0 mi8