A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassim Badro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassim Badro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badro
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassim Badro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badro graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Badro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- North Arundel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassim Badro MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bassim Badro practice?
- Dr. Bassim Badro has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassim Badro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists and Glen Burnie Cardiologists.