A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassim Badro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassim Badro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badro
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassim Badro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badro graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Badro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- North Arundel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassim Badro MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bassim Badro practice?
- Dr. Bassim Badro has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassim Badro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists and Glen Burnie Cardiologists.