A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bat-Sheva Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bat-Sheva Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bat-Sheva Levine, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Levine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bat-Sheva Levine MD, MPH, and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bat-Sheva Levine practice?
- Dr. Bat-Sheva Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Bat-Sheva Levine practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.