A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Batool Vali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Batool Vali, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vali graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Vali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Community Hospital
- Salem Township Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Batool Vali MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Batool Vali practice?
- Dr. Batool Vali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Batool Vali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jerseyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, IL.
See Jerseyville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.