A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Batul Valika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Batul Valika is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Batul Valika, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valika graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Valika has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Batul Valika MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Batul Valika practice?
- Dr. Batul Valika has 3 office locations.
Dr. Batul Valika practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Endocrinologists.