A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Batul Valika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Batul Valika, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valika graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Valika has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valika accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Batul K. Valika practice?
Dr. Batul Valika practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Marinette, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.