A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Batya Gorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Batya Gorin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Batya Gorin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Gorin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Batya Gorin MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Batya Gorin practice?
- Dr. Batya Gorin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Batya Gorin practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Mamaroneck, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Neurologists.