Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bavani Nadeswaran
Dr. Bavani Nadeswaran, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nadeswaran is affiliated with University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and Glendale Memorial Hospital. Dr. Nadeswaran has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bavani Nadeswaran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bavani Nadeswaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. James Williams Jr
Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Orange, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Edward Nelson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Javier Longoria
Internal Medicine, Residency
Orange, CA 0.01 mi7