A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shivakumar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shivakumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivakumar graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Shivakumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bavikatte N Shivakumar FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bavikatte N. Shivakumar practice?
- Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Rock Island, IL.
See Davenport Internists and Davenport Gastroenterologists.