A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shivakumar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivakumar graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Shivakumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bavikatte N Shivakumar FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bavikatte N. Shivakumar practice?
- Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bavikatte Shivakumar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Rock Island, IL.
See Davenport Internists and Davenport Gastroenterologists.