Dr. Baxter Montgomery MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Houston, TX

June 20th, 2015
This dr is good.. He listens and is attentive. My experience is the staff is not trained well and reflects on him. It started out okay...each time got worse. Waited 2 hours see him.. Appointment not in computer.etc..... If your are not over weight but has high blood pressure ... And you care about you time see another Dr.

February 19th, 2015
was a past patient, plans changed, and now working to get back in to see him due to lifestyle change.

August 4th, 2014
1at and 2nd visit

June 10th, 2014
Great Experience
Great Bedside manner. Place of healing .

May 21st, 2014
Not a happy camper
Dr. Montgomery is overall nice but he is too busy to spend the time with is patients. I feel like I am just another number in a welfare line. I don't feel valued. I believe he only cares about the money because he is always in and out. I wish he would spend more time with me and explaining what I can do to help myself. I feel helpless in my own heath condition. Instead of him telling me, he wants me to buy his book and take an expensive bootcamp that I cannot afford. Seems like I cannot get the tools to save my own life. I also sit waiting on him for 2 hours at every visit before he comes in the room and spends 2 seconds with me.

April 16th, 2009
to slow to schedule emergency treatment
Went E/R very short of breath/history of heart disease/doc was in hospital but didn't come see me when I was in distress in e/r...waited till next day...major artery was 90% blocked but angiogram was not done till 10 days later to have corrective angioplasty...it was a terrible 10 days with emergency visit to another E/R who failed to recognize my immediate distress due to my history of normal EKGs even though the arteries were 90 + blocked The E/R is equally guilty in not taking my complaints seriously and remedying my distress quickly enough putting my health at risk and risking permanent damage to my heart....these supposed excellent hospitals failed me in my situation.