A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bayard Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bayard Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bayard Powell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davie County Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bayard Lowery Powell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bayard L. Powell practice?
- Dr. Bayard Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bayard Powell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Oncologists.