A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bayard Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bayard Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bayard Powell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davie County Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bayard Lowery Powell MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bayard L. Powell practice?
- Dr. Bayard Powell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bayard Powell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Oncologists.