inactive

Baylen G Kimball MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2013
bedside manner
he does not listen, twists my words around, Forgets what he tells you on previous visits, Overall I think he is rude and has a lack of Empathy and understanding for how miserable It is to live in constant pain.. Looks down on His patients, also most of his office staff are Rude and treat patients like inferiors ...

May 2nd, 2011
treating an addict
he is prescribing ungodly amounts of opiates and benzo's to a patient that is currently in treatment at an outpatient methadone clinic (130 mgs. per day plus what he is giving her)for addiction to opiates.

March 16th, 2010
You rescued my family
Prior to being a patient of Dr Kimball, mine and my families lives were spireling down into what seemed to be a pit of madness due to the absolute rare sleep that inadequate care from the doctors who had been treating me for the injuries that I recieved approx 2 1/2 yrs earlier was causing. Lortab lortab lortab lortab. Throughout my treatment thats all I heard. Lortab is ok for acute pain, or a now and them back ache. But for a spine injury which is not even in the same ball park as a back ache? Nope! Too much medication is needed in too short of time due to the way the body processes hydracodone, oxicodone, etc. The body builds a high tolerance to the codone family extremely fast and before I knew it I was taking well over 8 Lortab 10s a day and still getting very little relief. Dr Kimball imediately put me on various medications that allowed me to take a fraction of the # of pills and get extremely better results in managing my pain. I have been a patient for a little better than 1 yr now of Dr Kimball,,,hopefully he continues practicing for a long long time. Because of the meds he prescribed to me, my family and I have been able to salvage what was left and have been putting it all back together.

August 7th, 2008
there drug testings are sometimes wrong and you get taken off of medications that you need.