A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baylor Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baylor Jewell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jewell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baylor Looper Jewell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Baylor L. Jewell practice?
- Dr. Baylor Jewell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baylor Jewell practices General Practice near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Church Point, LA.
See Tupelo Primary Care Doctors.