Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eniola Okelana
Dr. Eniola Okelana, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Petersburg, VA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Okelana is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest, Richmond Community Hospital and Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eniola Okelana has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eniola Okelana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petersburg, VA.
Dr. Bolling Feild
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Petersburg, VA 0.09 mi47
Dr. Ming Chiu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Petersburg, VA 0.11 mi44
Dr. Veronica Ayala-Sims
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Petersburg, VA 0.16 mi13