A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eniola Okelana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eniola Okelana, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okelana graduated from University of Ife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Okelana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eniola Adebayo Okelana FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eniola A. Okelana practice?
- Dr. Eniola Okelana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eniola Okelana practices Internal Medicine near Petersburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA and Lynchburg, VA.
See Petersburg Internists.