A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bayoan Martinez-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bayoan Martinez-Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez-Cruz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 5 awards.
Dr. Martinez-Cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bayoan Dejesus Martinez-Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bayoan D. Martinez-Cruz practice?
- Dr. Bayoan Martinez-Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bayoan Martinez-Cruz practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Chelsea Internists.