inactive

Bazaga S Younus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 15th, 2013
best doc i have ever met
i was recommended to ms. younus through our physician, i felt she understood her patients needs thoroughly well, in fact she was a kind of great emotional support to me during my pregnancy of my first baby. thank u mam for everything.

December 24th, 2011
Bela Patel
Excellent Physician, We need more doctors like her.

March 3rd, 2010
A Life Saver
Having been misdiagnosed 25 years ago by a different doctor, I came to Dr. Younus by a friend's recommendation and have been in her trusted hands ever since. She delivered our children, has been a calm and caring voice through some challenging health issues, and is always professional and precise. I put my life in her hands with several C-Sections and recovered with no compications. I am sorry that due to the NY City closing of several major area hospitals, she was forced to close her private practice, so I'm now searching for a new GYN, and the hunt is not easy as you always hate to change when you find GOLD.