A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beach Conger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beach Conger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Conger graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- Windsor Hospital Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beach Conger MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beach Conger practice?
- Dr. Beach Conger has 1 office location.
Dr. Beach Conger practices Internal Medicine near Windsor, VT.
See Windsor Internists.