Dr. Beata Anasz-Kopecka MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Vancouver, WA

3.0

June 2nd, 2016
she was very very good she took her time with me and took care of everything!!! best doctor i've had!!

September 29th, 2013
Irresponsible Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Anasz-Kopecka for about 2 years. At first, she seemed caring and really listened to my issues. I am a chronic pain paitient and have been taking pain medication for about 5 years. After the first visit, all she centered on was getting me off of the pain medication. No matter how much I told her that I was in pain and was constantly in pain, she would respond loudly that I needed to just start exercising and she would yell at me (when you have someone in your office that is in constant pain, depressed and looking for answers - it doesn't seem the best solution to yell at them!). Yesterday, when I went to pick up my pain medication, she had completely refused to fill them (on a Saturday) until I made another appointment to see her. I had just had an email conversation with her the day before and she did not mention needing to see me at all! So, a person who needs pain medication has to go for days without medication. Isn't a physician's first is to do "no harm". I will be officially complaining about her to Kaiser and I am hoping that she is removed as a physician. She doesn't care about the patient and has her own agenda.