Family Physicians

7447 W Talcott Ave
Ste 342
Chicago, IL 60631
773-763-7522
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disillusioned and Disappointed  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

The office staff is a big turn off. Their scheduling is terrible. On multiple occasions have they messed up my appointment and blamed me for "calling the wrong number" when I had proof of calling their number on my cellphone. The doctor seemed very nice my first couple visits until I realized she really had no idea who I was. She is also very hard to reach in an emergency.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Bednarska was able to catch a tumor in my mother's head that was causing her terrible headaches. She helped my mom find and fix the problem. She even followed up with my mom after she was referred to a specialist. Dr. Bednarska is truly amazing. She has helped me and my family for many years now and I dont know if I would be as healthy as I am today if it wasnt for her. Thank you and God Bless!

|  Wonderful doctor, really cares  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

Although it is a bit tough to get in quickly, Dr. Bednarska really takes her time with you and cares about her patients. I feel I can ask her anything and she is very informative and always willing to explain & help

|  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Bednarska is unproffesional...She does not return calls and if she does, she is doing it with great favoritism...She does not take enough time to talk to her patients and is not helpful when asked for help...the staff answering the phones are not trained to speak to the patients in a well behaved manner..

|  show details
May 27th, 2009

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Barbara on Nov 13th, 2008

This woman is a great doctor. Very understanding, people-like as I call it and very nice. She also speaks Polish.