inactive

Beata Danek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been the doctors patient for many years along with my children. All the staff is always so wonderful and kind. The staff will go beyond what they need to do in order to help you. Doctor is always warm and kind and listens to all of my concerns. I will never change my doctor. It is sad that a patient doesn't get their way and makes a wonderful physician look so bad. God is always watching.

February 23rd, 2016
Terrible, frustrating experience with Dr. Danek. She would not provide referral for a service that she is responsible for as part of her medical group. Nurses and receptionist were extremely rude and not helpful or accommodating. I was promised a call back an did not receive one until 24 hours later with no resolution, other than we cannot help you. They showed no willingness to help or compassion at a time I needed it the most. I would strongly encourage selecting a PCP from this office.

October 22nd, 2012
Satisfied Patient!
I went to see Dr. Danek because she was recommended by several of my friends, and let me tell you I was NOT disappointed. My baby daughter had been sickly and after several doctors dismissed me and 20 prescriptions later I found Dr. Danek. She listened to me and asked questions to get a better sense of my child, our life at home, and my natal history. The process did not even take long because this woman is very direct. She is to the point and PRACTICAL!!!! Does not come up with every possible rare life threatening condition I heard elsewhere, and was worried sick, but starts with the most common causes and works from there. Very efficient on your nerves, wallet, and time!!!She is very sweet and personable, even offering me advice on my own healthcare even though I went with the child. It's also conveniant that she does botox and fillers- I can go in with my kid and get some botox at the same time. She is as practical with cosmetics as she is with kids- and just as good! I told her my budget, what bothered me most, what I wanted most out of a procedure and was able to direct me to the most optimal option. Also- great deals and discounts every month, for referrals, and online.

September 21st, 2012
Awesome doctor
Shes the best doctor I ever had. Delivered my baby and treated my stretch marks after pragnancy. Loved the results.

September 14th, 2012
Best dr . Danek
i had a mole removal it was the best experience ever shes patience, nice knows what she is doing she the best ,My experience is wonderful with her . cant complain i sureDont regret coming to "new you cosmetic"

September 8th, 2012
I had heard great things about Dr. Danek from friends that have been going to her for years, so I decided to give it a try. This woman is incredible. She listens, she cares, but most of all she is passionate about what she does. She helped me resolve my pelvic pain which I have been dealing with for 3 years. I highly recommend her!!

February 14th, 2012
To those who are looking for a dermatologist, I would like to recommend Dr. Beata Danek. She is very nice and very professional. The most important thing is that the fee is very inexpensive.

January 21st, 2012
I wanted to sincerely thank Dr. Danek for her very specific assistance to a correct diagnosis, and also for being extremely nice, responsible and a thorough doctor. I truly enjoy going to see her for my check ups and i have trust in her as a doctor.

November 10th, 2011
Everything is perfect !!!

October 30th, 2011
I have been going to Dr.Danek for over a year for cosmetic medicine,My daughter find here on the internet.. Dr. Danek had a really nice web page. with lots of information..I called made apointment seen her.. She answered all my questions..I went 2 visit to achieve the look I wanted. I am 54 and to young at heart to look old.Now I feel 45 and beleive me when people ask me my age they say I do not look that old.. So I must say I am total satisfied with her work and will continual seeing Dr. Danek.

October 27th, 2011
Great experiences all around!
I was nervous about getting liposuction, but when I came to see Dr. Danek she put me at-ease right away. Everything was explained to me fully so there was no uncertainty and I had a great experience. I had my inner thighs done and I couldn't be happier with the results. Excellent bang for your buck.Great as a primary physician as well.. I have 2 children, and Dr. Danek along with her staff are excellent with them. There is a separate waiting room for children so they never complain about waiting and having to keep quiet because they always have new toys to play with, which makes my job much easier.

October 4th, 2011
Dr.Danek is simply the BEST!!!!
I was recommended to Dr Danek 15 yrs ago when I was trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully for 8 month! Visited many doctors but by my first visit I knew she is the one !! She is very professional, kind, easy to talk to, very knowledgable. I really feel she is up to date with all the new medicine and treatment!!! She delivered three of my angels and made my pregnancies a great experience! Always there for us! Many times I called Dr Danek in the middle of the night with high fever and other children issues and she has always been there for us! Never once made me feel like my concern or question wasn't urgent enough to call her! She never rush me and is a good listener!My kids are 10, 8, 5 yrs old and when they were younger anytime one of them was sick the other use to say:" call Dr.Danek she will make you better"!!!! - she is simply the best!!! Love her!