Dr. Beata Grochowska MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017
Avoid
I can not recommend this doctor. I was not happy with impressed with her skills or knowledge. Long wait to be seen. Poor bedside manner.

July 21st, 2017
Terrible experience
After an hour wait to be seen I met Dr G. She was rude and clearly not interested in me or my pain issues. She checked her phone over and over during my visit and was even texting someone. She did not listen to anything I had to say but just nodded her head and said "ah ha" overt and over. I have no intention of ever seeing her again.

July 14th, 2017
Terrible
My experience with Dr G was terrible from start to finish. She was late. She has the personality of a door knob. She is rude to her nurses. AVOID

July 13th, 2017
Poor quality of care
I saw Dr G for months and was no better despite getting many injections. The problem was they were the wrong injections. I changed to another (far more experienced) doctor in the same office. He listened to me ( Dr G never did) and did the right injection. I am now 100% better...no thanks to Dr G. I was not happy with the incorrect care I got from her and would NOT RECOMMEND seeing her.

July 12th, 2017
Poor communication
She does not communicate well during or after the visit. Did not explain anything to me. Would not return my calls. She does not listen to her patients.

Would not go back
After one visit I realized that this was not a physician I ever wanted to see again. She kept me waiting an hour before coming into the room. She kept looking at her watch which clearly gave me the impression that I was to hurry up or that I was taking her valuable time. She was unwilling to listen to my ideas for care (I was NOT looking for pain pills). After she left the room I felt like I had been run over by a truck. She talked quickly and in broken English. She "forced" me to agree to spine shots that have not helped before but never explained what she was going to do that others had not. I left the office without scheduling another appointment and will not be doing so. After getting home I looked at the internet and it appears that her plan for me makes no sense.

This doctor is a hack
I received a spinal stimulator frtom her. I am in worse pain now than I ever was. I saw a surgeon who said that it was put in totally wrong and in fact should never have been put in at all. Dr G is not really a pain doctor. She is an anesthesia doctor who never did any residency in pain...just anesthesiology. Avoid her.

June 28th, 2017
I recieved poor care from an ill mannered doctor
Dr G. is rude to her staff and patients. She kept me waiting a long time before the visit. She failed to explain anything to my wife or myself. I got the feeling that she was not really interested in me or my health.

June 14th, 2017
Felt rushed
Arrived early. Waited a long time in lobby then in room to be seen. Dr G. came in and was gone in 2 minutes. She never even examined me. Acts like all she wants to do is give me injections.

May 17th, 2017
Rude
Cold and rude are the best words for this doctor. She has the personality of a robot. She did not listen to me. She had her own agenda for my care that I could take or leave

April 1st, 2017
Long wait for a bad doctor
I waited a very long time to be seen. Dr. G. is not personable. She seems rushed and did not appear to care about me and my pain. I am now seeing another doctor in her group who treats me much much better.

March 20th, 2017
Acts like she owns the place
Never have I met such an ill mannered arrogant physician who in fact possesses such both bedside manner and skills. She talks down to her patients and staff and is simply disrespectful of all of those around her. She makes no attempt to stay on time and has kept me and other waiting for hours to be seen. I was assigned to her (was in fact referred by my surgeon to her associate) and have regretted it ever since. I am planning to change doctors soon to avoid this poor excuse for a physician.