Dr. Beata Grochowska Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Beata Grochowska?

October 18th, 2017

Avoid

Not a good doctor. Not very kind. Staff is wonderful. I waited a long time in the room to see the doctor..becasue she was late to work.

September 22nd, 2017

Cold

She has no empathy for the pain her patient's have. Very nice staff especially Jeff. I would not suggest anyone entrust their health to Dr G.

August 25th, 2017

Rude

After tolerating Dr. G's rudeness for several visits I decided to seek care elsewhere. She has no bedside manner, she does not listen and she provided me with care that did not benefit me one bit.

August 20th, 2017

Rude

What more do I need to say. This is a rude, uncaring doctor.

August 3rd, 2017

Avoid

I can not recommend this doctor. I was not happy with impressed with her skills or knowledge. Long wait to be seen. Poor bedside manner.

July 21st, 2017

Terrible experience

After an hour wait to be seen I met Dr G. She was rude and clearly not interested in me or my pain issues. She checked her phone over and over during my visit and was even texting someone. She did not listen to anything I had to say but just nodded her head and said "ah ha" overt and over. I have no intention of ever seeing her again.

July 14th, 2017

Terrible

My experience with Dr G was terrible from start to finish. She was late. She has the personality of a door knob. She is rude to her nurses. AVOID

July 13th, 2017

Poor quality of care

I saw Dr G for months and was no better despite getting many injections. The problem was they were the wrong injections. I changed to another (far more experienced) doctor in the same office. He listened to me ( Dr G never did) and did the right injection. I am now 100% better...no thanks to Dr G. I was not happy with the incorrect care I got from her and would NOT RECOMMEND seeing her.

July 12th, 2017

Poor communication

She does not communicate well during or after the visit. Did not explain anything to me. Would not return my calls. She does not listen to her patients.

Would not go back

After one visit I realized that this was not a physician I ever wanted to see again. She kept me waiting an hour before coming into the room. She kept looking at her watch which clearly gave me the impression that I was to hurry up or that I was taking her valuable time. She was unwilling to listen to my ideas for care (I was NOT looking for pain pills). After she left the room I felt like I had been run over by a truck. She talked quickly and in broken English. She "forced" me to agree to spine shots that have not helped before but never explained what she was going to do that others had not. I left the office without scheduling another appointment and will not be doing so. After getting home I looked at the internet and it appears that her plan for me makes no sense.

This doctor is a hack

I received a spinal stimulator frtom her. I am in worse pain now than I ever was. I saw a surgeon who said that it was put in totally wrong and in fact should never have been put in at all. Dr G is not really a pain doctor. She is an anesthesia doctor who never did any residency in pain...just anesthesiology. Avoid her.

June 28th, 2017

I recieved poor care from an ill mannered doctor

Dr G. is rude to her staff and patients. She kept me waiting a long time before the visit. She failed to explain anything to my wife or myself. I got the feeling that she was not really interested in me or my health.