Dr. Beata Mach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beata Mach?

Ripped off

Posted on April 16th, 2015

My follow up visit ended up costing me $315.00 and the only thing I got out of it was that Dr. Mach stated that she and her assistant did not have time in their day to make a phone call to get a test authorized. She read to me "verbatim" from the exact same printout I had in my hand and had already gone over with her on the phone; however, she insisted I come in. Furthermore, her bedside mannerism is atrocious. I have been seeing Dr Mach for a few years, however, this was her third strike. I will never go back to see her, nor would I ever consider recommending her to others.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr Mach is amazing. I went to her for some stomach issues I was having, and had seen two previous doctors about. Dr Mach was the first one to listen, and then actually order tests and not dismiss it as "stomach flu" which I do not have. She made sure I got in to see a specialist the next day, and then followed up from home afterwards.

Outstanding physician

Posted on May 9th, 2011

She listens to you and takes the time needed for each patient. She is very focused and detail oriented. She has made accurate diagnoses for us that other doctors have missed and also makes excellent referrals if needed. She also follows up. We think she is a first rate primary care physician, one of the very best and recommend her highly. Opinion from two seniors in their eighties who've seen a lot of doctors over the years.

Patient Opinion

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Dr Beata X. Mach is one of the finest physicians I have ever known. She cares for several people in my family, and is consientious , careful, correct, follows thru with her diagnoses, and helps in every way possible to aid one achieve their best health outcomes!I came to this conclusion after almost 4 years under her care, I really value Dr. Mach!

Posted on January 14th, 2017