A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beata Ruprecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruprecht
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ruprecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beata Ruprecht, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruprecht graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ruprecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beata Julianna Ruprecht DO is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Beata J. Ruprecht practice?
- Dr. Beata Ruprecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Beata Ruprecht practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Neurologists.