A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beata Ruprecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beata Ruprecht, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruprecht graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ruprecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beata Julianna Ruprecht DO is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Beata J. Ruprecht practice?
- Dr. Beata Ruprecht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beata Ruprecht practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Neurologists.