A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beata Taratuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beata Taratuta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beata Taratuta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taratuta graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taratuta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beata Anna Taratuta MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beata A. Taratuta practice?
- Dr. Beata Taratuta has 1 office location.
Dr. Beata Taratuta practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.