A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Berkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatrice Berkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Berkes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkes graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Berkes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice J Berkes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice J. Berkes practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Berkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatrice Berkes practices Dermatology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Dermatologists.