A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatrice Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Bloom, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bloom has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice F Bloom MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice F. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Bloom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beatrice Bloom practices Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.