A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatrice Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Bloom, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bloom has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beatrice F. Bloom practice?
Dr. Beatrice Bloom practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists and Manhasset Radiation Oncologists.