A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Bratu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatrice Bratu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Bratu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bratu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Halifax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice Di Bratu MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice D. Bratu practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Bratu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beatrice Bratu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Orange, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Daytona Beach, FL and Edgewater, FL.
See Port Orange Internists and Port Orange Gastroenterologists.