A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Desper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatrice Desper, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Desper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Desper graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Desper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice Smith Desper MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice S. Desper practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Desper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beatrice Desper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mandeville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, CT and Covington, LA.
See Mandeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.