Dr. Beatrice Dias MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Litchfield, CT

3.8

September 15th, 2015
Very through full body exam measuring every spot and comparing past results at later appointments.

June 7th, 2015
Extraordinarily fine physician
I don't understand the attacking review that appears here. I went to Dr. Dias for several years in Litchfield CT and found her exceptionally attentive and effective as a doctor. Personable and professionally superb. Never rushed and always fully informing. I regret that I have moved to another state and can no longer be served by her.

September 27th, 2014
Horrible.
I saw this particular doctor in queens ny when I was very young like 17. I had a bad case of dermatitis and she treated me like garbage. This woman has no bed side manner. Firstly when she saw the areas she scrunched her nose which tells me she hasn't seen that much in her 30 year old practice that she is actually making a face at a patient rather than be compassionate. Then while leaving I accidentally called her Ms. Dias instead of Dr. Dias. Big deal I was a 17 years old girl. You know what she said and I quote, "I haven't gone to med school for 7 years for people like you to call me Ms. It's Dr. Dias". It's doctors like this that shame the name of doctors all over US. They are more concerned with their titles than to consider it a silly mistake and politely correct a little girl. Thank god I never had to see her mug again.

March 4th, 2010
Very, very, very expensive. Was charged almost 3 times more for the exact same procedure I have had done from other local dermatologists. Also beware she doesnt take credit cards so be sure to load up your checking account prior to your visit.