Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
LISTENS!! show details LISTENS!!
Sep 11th, 2010

She actually takes the time to listen to your concerns when other doctors will "brush off" your worries and dismiss them as "normal."

Rude and seemingly uncaring show details Rude and seemingly uncaring
Feb 23rd, 2010

Rude, pushy, and with a terrible bedside manner. Her attitude with parents leaves MUCH to be desired, and I have found quite a few others who share this opinion. She has even gone as far as prescribing medication that could have caused serious damage, and isn't even used to treat what the child was brought in for! Thank God we read the warning on the label. I recommend finding a different doctor.

Simply the best show details Simply the best
by K Whitney on Aug 30th, 2009

Great staff, great bed side manner, and great at diagnosis. Correctly diagnosed my daughter's condition as a heart valve problem when other doctors simply dismissed her symptoms or diagnosed them as epilepsy. Simply amazing.

by AlexiaAllen on Oct 16th, 2008 on citysearch.com

After waiting and hour and a half to even get to see the doctor, she finally walked in. She did not apologize for the wait at all. Then she insulted my parenting because my husband and I didn't want to get vaccinations done for our children. She refused t

Read Full Review at citysearch.com