Dr. Beatrice Golomb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beatrice Golomb?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 10th, 2013

A Great Caring Doctor, A People Person!

Dr. Golomb she is a very caring doctor, a real people person. I met her at the VA Hospital (Veteran's Hospital) in La Jolla, CA. She is a good doctor, willing to work with patients and as a patient she will hear anything you may say that could help. She is a doctor that is very understanding, easy to work with and works well with others. She is very personable! She will even give you a hug when she sees you! She loves helping people and it shows in her actions. She is open to suggestions that I had about my theories of my symptoms, as so doctor will not give you the time of day, since you are not a doctor. Dr. Golomb is not like that, she will listen and comes up with ideas to help and did try different things, until I would feel better. She did take the time to explain in detail her theory of what she thought was wrong with me (illness). I was very happy that she explained it in a way that made sense to me. She always made me feel like an equal, as a human and a patient. I highly recommend her. She figured out two of my 3 main illnesses, which was not an easy task as I had 48 different symptoms (I counted them)! She diagnosed me with CFS and Fibromyalgia. She was right even years later! She's a Great Doctor and I highly recommend her! She does have allergies of dogs, just for a heads up. She is an excellent doctor!