Dr. Beatrice Kutzler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2016
Excellent no nonsense physician!! Best ever.

July 20th, 2016
Amazing Dr and staff
Amazing Dr and staff, very caring and were so wonderful with all 3 of my high risk pregnancies. Office is very clean as well. Surgically she is amazing, my C-sections and my tubal were done beautifully as well...no complaints here.

May 11th, 2016
Wouldn't trust anyone else - worth the wait
I've been seeing Dr. Kutzler for 16 years. Both of my pregnancies were high risk and I have to honestly say that my first child would not be here today if it wasn't for Dr. Kutzler. I had preterm labor at 20 weeks and she was very cautious with me. I was hospitalized for 6.5 weeks of my pregnancy. With Dr. Kutzler's oversight and care, we made it to 37 weeks with a full-term delivery. I'm now about to go thru menopause and she's there for me thru this, too. I highly recommend her and her staff.

July 6th, 2015
Bad first experience
We only saw her 2 times out of the 9 months other than that it was Angela she always seems in a hurry to exit the room. we waited 6 hours when we were ready for discharge because she wouldn't show up. Don't waste your time 40 minutes in waiting room for nothing choose Angela she's a good doctor.

February 25th, 2015
Love the staff at the Barwick office! I'm about to have my second child and I'm definitely sticking with Dr. Kutzler. Also, the other Dr. (Dr. Flores) in the office whom I've seen quite a few times is great. Friendly all the way around at this office.

November 19th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I had moved here 4 years ago and when I found out I was pregnant I was recommended to see Dr. Kutzler by a co-worker and I don't regret choosing her at all. I was a high risk pregnancy and she made sure my baby and I were going to be ok. I had to spend the last 3 months of my pregnancy hospitalized and she came to see me everyday. My first child was natural and my second child I had to have an emergency c-section and Dr. Klutzler gave me the option to choose if I wanted to do it natural or if I wanted another c-section. She didn't try to convince me to have a c-section but I opted to have one. This was my third child and she was by far the best doctor I have seen for any of my pregnancies. The office staff is very nice and professional. I 100% recommend Dr. Kutzler.

September 9th, 2013
Two of my pregnancies were positive experiences. Dr Kutzler and her NP Angela were a great team and performed professionally and efficiently. Dr Kutzler isn't a warm type of person, but she is there to do her job and answer questions. The office had a great vibe and other nurses were friendly. However, my main complaint is the wait time. It took too long for appointments and sonograms. The Baylor Women's Center was also a great experience, I loved it!

August 22nd, 2013
Poisonous antidepressants were her answer for EVERYTHING!!!
What was most memorable about this DR was the fact that she tried to tell me I was depressed and give an antidepressant that is known to cause birth defects and when I refused to possibly poison my unborn child she refused to see me anymore. She is by far the WORST dr I've ever had the displeasure of seeing and I'm on my 4th baby. I wouldn't even give her one star if I didn't have to but it wont let me give her 0. If you care about your baby be careful cause this woman may damage a perfectly healthy child with her stupidity.

February 28th, 2013
Mother of Two
I was referred to Dr. Kutzler by one of my longtime customers. From the the very first appointment I was comfortable with the Dr. who would be delivering my second child! She was straight forward and kind. My husband will never forget how Dr. Kutzler turned our new babies head to him so he could ne the first one to see her beautiful little face. I reccomend Dr. Bea Kutzler to anyone having a baby! She is wonderful!

January 26th, 2013
Her name is Dr.Kutzler she loves to cut people if u dont want a c section too bad she will give u one regardless, i think majority of deliverys are c-section because they get paid more to do it.

September 7th, 2012
Dr. Kutzler has been my Ob for all three of my pregnancies and she delivered my middle child and will soon be delivering my next. She is sometimes abrupt and cutthroat but too me thats the Dr I want one who is going to sometimes tell me what I need to be doing! I always feel like she is answering the questions and concerns I have. She is comforting and compassionate when need be! I love Dr. Kutzler she's an amazing Dr!

July 13th, 2012
Love her!
I've been with Dr. Kutzler for 4 years and through 2 pregnancies. Dr. Kutzler has calle me at home to see how I am doing, he delivered my first baby when she wasn't even on call at the hospital, and she is always do kind and friendly to me and my family. I feel like she really cares about me and my health.