A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Madrazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrazo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madrazo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Madrazo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice L Madrazo MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice L. Madrazo practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Madrazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatrice Madrazo practices Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.