A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Madrazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Madrazo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice L Madrazo MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice L. Madrazo practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Madrazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatrice Madrazo practices Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.