A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Parker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Gainesville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice Grove Parker MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice G. Parker practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatrice Parker practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.