A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Saldana-Ferretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatriz Saldana-Ferretti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatriz Saldana-Ferretti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saldana-Ferretti graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Saldana-Ferretti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz A Saldana-Ferretti MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz A. Saldana-Ferretti practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Saldana-Ferretti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beatriz Saldana-Ferretti practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.