A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatrice Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice L Smith FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatrice Smith practices Otolaryngology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Otolaryngologists.