A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatrice Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice Kate Lawrence Smith FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice K. Smith practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatrice Smith practices Otolaryngology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Otolaryngologists.