A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Spinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Spinelli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinelli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Spinelli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spinelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beatrice Spinelli practice?
Dr. Beatrice Spinelli practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.