A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Spinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Spinelli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinelli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Spinelli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice Spinelli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice Spinelli practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Spinelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beatrice Spinelli practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.