A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Spinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spinelli
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Spinelli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Spinelli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinelli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Spinelli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrice Spinelli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beatrice Spinelli practice?
- Dr. Beatrice Spinelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beatrice Spinelli practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.