A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrice Von Zeschau Wilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrice Von Zeschau Wilder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Zeschau Wilder graduated from Friedrich-Alexander-Univ, Med Fak, Erlangen, Germa.
Dr. Von Zeschau Wilder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Von Zeschau Wilder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Anthem - 29 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beatrice U. Von Zeschau Wilder practice?
Dr. Beatrice Von Zeschau Wilder practices Pediatrics near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Marietta Pediatricians.