A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatris Ther Hacopian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatris Ther Hacopian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatris Ther Hacopian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ther Hacopian graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Ther Hacopian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatris Ther Ther Hacopian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beatris T. Ther Hacopian practice?
- Dr. Beatris Ther Hacopian has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatris Ther Hacopian practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Family Physicians.