A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrix Araiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatrix Araiza, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Araiza graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Araiza has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- Lake Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrix D Araiza MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beatrix D. Araiza practice?
- Dr. Beatrix Araiza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beatrix Araiza practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Beachwood, OH.
See Morton Radiologists.