A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatrixe Eugene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Eugene graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Eugene has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatrixe Claude Eugene DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beatrixe C. Eugene practice?
- Dr. Beatrixe Eugene has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatrixe Eugene practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.