A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez-Matta graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gomez-Matta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.