A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Lauria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatriz Lauria, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauria graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lauria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz Rodriguez Lauria MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz R. Lauria practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Lauria has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatriz Lauria practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.